InventHelp Successful Inventions, https://skovsgaardarildsen81.wordpress.com/2019/05/17/how-can-innovative-technology-help-us-sleep-better/; Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how to invent a product good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.